jeudi 27 décembre 2007

My Father’s Business!

“And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? Behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them how is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? (Luke 2;3, 45-49).

The mission… a simple word that can describe a whole life…
No one can stand against… and it will continue even if the entire world stands against it…
“My law is not human made! I’m not here to accomplish what people draw for my life in their close minds or even to please someone!”…
The Lord Jesus had his mission… and accomplished it… even he accepted death because it was the “Father’s” will to save the humanity…
Well… “We” the weak persons, do we know that we have a mission? Will we accept one day this mission and simply close our ears to what will say Sana & Bana & Lana & Dad & Mom…? Will we accomplish it one day? Will we have the courage to say “yes, yes” and “no, no” not “yes or no” depending on the situation that keeps us alive in a big lie called “secondary life”!!

Aucun commentaire: